Oil Paint Set Impressionist Palette:
- PPROFESSIONAL GRADE OIL PAINTS FOR ARTISTS – designed with the artist’s needs in mind, and made of only the finest non-toxic pigments which produce the best colour mixtures. Our paints have a high level of lightfastness, meaning they won’t fade when exposed to light.
- LIMITED PALETTE FOR INFINITE HARMONY – great masters have proven this method is successful while bringing a greater balance to your paintings. The Impressionist Palette, when combined with our Essential and/or Portrait palette, will have you painting landscapes, seascapes and more.
- FINELY MILLED BUTTERY CONSISTENCY – Our smooth, buttery oil paints are easy to mix, and dry to a vibrant satin finish. The thick consistency of ZenART colours can retain brush or palette knife marks or it can be thinned to the very finest glazes.
- ZenART REINVENTS YOUR PALETTE WITH THE INFINITY SERIES – Highest Quality Pigments, Non-Toxic, thick and creamy. High pigment load for the coverage and clarity of colour you expect from a high quality artist’s oil painting set. We only sell the highest quality oil paints.
- CONFORMS TO THE TOUGHEST INTERNATIONAL CERTIFICATION STANDARDS – Toxic pigments are substituted with non-toxic versions because your health and environmental safety are our top concern. And, we offer a 1-year, 100% money-back satisfaction guarantee on all of our products.
ZenART Reinvents Your Palette Infinity Series
To make choosing colours easier, Ardak Kassenova, professional artist and co-founder of ZenART, began creating limited palettes for specific purposes. With her extensive understanding of colour and colour mixing, she contacted other artists and researched the colours master artists used to create the paintings we love so well. Finally, she tested each colour in the three Infinity Palettes (Essential, Impressionist and Portrait) to make sure they mixed well with the other colours.
Limited Palette for Infinite Harmony – this method helps achieve colour harmonies by utilizing more mixes than a variety of tube colours. Each set of 8 colours has a specific purpose; none of the colours are duplicated (except for the white); and they can be used to create your own unique palette.
Zenart, a London-based Family Business
ZenArt supports UNICEF’s partner, Art in All of Us
ZenArt Supplies, a family run company based in London and supplier of fine art materials, has launched a new initiative to support UNICEF’s partner, Art in All of Us, (AiA), with the aim of inspiring hundreds of children across the globe to explore and share their cultural differences and similarities through the medium of art as a means to promote tolerance and understanding across borders.
The Turner Collection is the perfect gift for the artists in your life! Give the gift of creativity and make a difference when ZenArt donates to Art in All of Us!
Olga Grigoryeva, ZenArt's brand ambassador
Olga GART is a professional oil artist living in London. She creates several styles of art, including florals, but specializes in portraiture. She also loves teaching and bringing out the best in other people as they express themselves through art.
Olga uses our ZenArt oil brushes because they are easy to clean, have the perfect stiffness and balanced handles, and are long-lasting. We are very proud to have Olga as our brand ambassador for our oil brushes considering how talented she is!
Ardak Kassenova, Professional Artist and Co-Founder of ZenArt
At ZenArt, we are committed to customer care. You are a name, not a number, and we strive to provide you with our very best products and experience-based advice to help you make the best decisions for your art.
“Our aim is to bring together the knowledge, support and expertise of professional artists to help you improve your skills while incorporating the therapeutic nature of art. That’s why we called our company ZenArt."
ZenArt, making a difference in the art world and beyond.
Vibrant Jewel Tones – beautiful and vivid colours the Impressionists used in their paintings in the late 19th century. Consists of 8 (1.52 fl oz) tubes: Titanium White, Lemon Yellow, Indian Yellow, Rubine Red, Dioxazine Purple, Viridian, Ultramarine Blue, Prussian Blue. Combine them with colours from the Essential and/or Portrait palettes to create any colour you will ever need!
1-year, 100% money back guarantee! Excellent customer service is the cornerstone of ZenART. If you are not 100% satisfied with any of our products, contact us and we will make it right.
“A really good set of brushes. They hold lots of water/pigment and have plenty of spring. They all form lovely points and give lovely soft strokes. They're nice to hold, light but balanced well.” - DjB Watercolor Brushes
“Very happy with ZenART brushes,top quality ,after using first time they are my favourite in my studio.” - Korito Brushes
“Beautiful sketchbook - perfect for drawing in. Feels weighty, cover fully protects the pages, and the paper is lovely and thick. Great price. Bought one as present and kept one for myself.” - Churros Sketchbooks